Daycare hours are 7:00 AM until 6:00 PM Monday through Friday. Hours of cere will be contracted from child to child. No childcare will be provided on Saturday or Sundays or on the following holidays:
* New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
* Martin Luther King Day
* Memorial Day
* President's Day
* Good Friday
* Independance Day (July 4th)
* Labor Day
* Columbus Day
* Holloween Open to 4:00 pm
* Veterans Day
* Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving, and the day after Thanksgiving
* Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Day after Christmas
The above are paid holidays if they fall on a contracted day for your child, rn addition, please have a backup child care provider for these occasions. I am not responsible for finding alternate care for your child.
Bach calendar year My Piccolo Mondo child care will be closed 2 weeks for
provider's vacations. In most instances the 2 weeks will be taken separately, however I reserve the right to take vacations consecutively. Parents will be
given as much advance notice as possible, with a minimum of 2 weeks notice when I plan my vacations.
Matters of Money
*All payments are due by 7:00 AM on Friday prior to childcare services being provided. After 6:00 PM, the late fee will be assessed. ($10.00 per day).
* If payment is not made within 5 days, your child will not be accepted into care until payments, including all late fees is made.
* If a period of 1 week passes without payment received, the contract will be terminated, the position filled, and the collection process begun. You will be responsible for any costs related to collection of the child care fees.
*Fees may be paid by cash or check. Bounced checks will be subjected to a $25.00 bank fee and late payment fees.
Note: Childcare fees are due regardless of whether or not your child attends. You are paying for a position, as well as a service. A position will be considered open until the first weeks' fees are received. All childcare services will be contracted. The contract is a legal document obligating me to provide a service for you and obligating you to pay me for that service. There are other requirements in the contract. I urge you to thoroughly read the contract and realize that it is legal and you will be held liable for each item of the contract. By signing it, you are accepting it in all its terms.
Communication is very important to me. When I accept a new family into my
business, I like to be sure that we can share openly any concerns or
questions that may arise. It is important that there is similar childcare
philosophy between us. I welcome questions, feedback, or discussions of any
kind that are oriented towards a positive outcome for the child(ren).
Sensitive issues will be discussed in private outside or regular childcare hours.
Drop Off/Pick Up
* Please do not leave your car running and unattended in the driveway. ! Your child must exit my home with you.
*Please do not allow your child to play near the vehicles at any time.
* I assume responsibility for your child only while he/she is in my child care, and in my possession.
* No child will be allowed to leave with anyone except the parent, unless indicated on the alternate pickup list, without written permission from the parent. Telephone permission will not do! Anyone unfamiliar to me will be required to show proof of identification. Please make the alternate pick up person aware of the requirements.
* It is normal for your child to cry on arrival, especially for the first few weeks. Please make your goodbye brief and tell your child exactly when you will be returning. The crying usually stops within seconds of your departure. You are welcome to listen outside the door. Never leave without telling your child goodbye.
*Please be in control of your child during drop off and pick up times. This is a time of testing when two different authority figures are present (parent and provider) and this situation will be tested at one time or another to see if the rules still apply. I will remind your child if inappropriate behaviors are being displayed. Children of all ages adjust to transitions from one activity to another differently. Most do not like to be too rushed and most do not like to wait too long once they are ready to depart.
* If the person picking up the child appears to be under the influence of
alcohol or drugs, another authorized person will be called to pick-up both the child and the adult.